Proposal Name: aderks-1728000
vote 8dc55ef02da25a8b637cb660b6754ef503d7cba8abb6b7a6c6dee6e730c92f05 yes
Cost: 1052 BLOCK
- Please see previous forum posts on past work: Operations Team 1382400 for example.
- DM me for any other questions on my past contributions
Backpay for September/October:
- Test, debug
- Provided feedback on issues and fixes that needed to be done for Infura URL replacement
- Coded, tested a fix for supporting batch payload requests as Infura does (https://github.com/blocknetdx/exr-eth-webserver/commit/3b556e9368956b892fae0f07becff10810623dbf)
- Tested multiple iterations of the drop-in URL Infura replacement on a real project to ensure compatibility. Had to setup a separate dev env to test on the project utilizing the URL replacement.
- Load/test/debug new EXR plugins feature
docker-compose-gethexternal.ymlfor Hydra setup
eth-payment-apierror from EXR container. Fix by Michael: https://github.com/blocknetdx/exrproxy/commit/b5f82365fd8dfb2b654fa49decf5f4d0b80cf0bb
- Typo in
request_projectcurl example. Fix by Michael: https://github.com/blocknetdx/exrproxy/commit/9805366bd54d19f6ee66e35dcb7f7597f4e2ab56
postgresqlcontainer sometimes isn’t finished setting up inside the container while the
eth-payment-apiis running causing a connection error on the
postgresqlcontainer. Suggested to add a delay, or prioritize order of deployment via Trello card.
- Mentioned the ENV VAR names are similar on some containers but expect different values. On Trello card. Dan fixed here: https://github.com/blocknetdx/exrproxy-env/commit/dc54980c2a48386761b7a93ed03f4d76d1811cb3
- Discussion about a toggle to turn Api-Key on/off to replicate Infura. Trello card made.
- Ensure batch payload requests work, Trello card made.
- Currently still testing/debugging account issue on my infra after payment is sent for ETH access. Part of this was adding this log to verify block ingestion: https://github.com/blocknetdx/eth-payment-processor/commit/bf652a1a0309ba71da15dfdc7ea1adb2dc74f489
Roughly ~25hrs of my time for both sections of work completed. $45/hr = $1125.
Using Bittrex rate at time of writing at $1.08/BLOCK.
Total = 1042 BLOCK + 10 BLOCK (submission fee) = 1052 BLOCK