Qualifications: See Linkedin Profile
Last Month’s Contributions
- Provided extensive technical support in Discord #support channel
- Performed QA testing and provided significant QA feedback
- Created Architectural Diagram for Hydra & Enterprise XRouter
- Within Docs Portal,
- Updated instructions regarding the process of listing new coins on BlockDX
- Corrected erroneous statements in Trading section about ORDER FORM Address Fields
- Updated instructions on how to use XLite with BlockDX, including how to work around one known bug.
- Fixed errors in Glossary (like changing all “UXTO” to “UTXO”), and clarified some Glossary definitions.
- Added helpful special instructions for trading Goldcoin (GLC) on BlockDX
- Added how to verify BlockDX download with SHA256
- Added Warning about possible time delay on initial load of BlockDX Order Books
- Lots of minor cleanups here and there of the whole docs portal
Future planned Contributions to Blocknet
- Add more details to instructions for contributing to the Docs Portal
- Update BlockDX docs for Partial Orders (when they are available)
- Update docs for submitting a SuperBlock proposal
- Replace spreadsheets and graphs of BLOCK inflation, the links to which were broken when Hanni deleted them from his Google Drive
- Explain in terms of UTXOs why BlockDX balance sometimes drops significantly when an order is placed. Also explain how to avoid this by splitting UTXOs.
- Add explanation what to do when Error: “The specified transaction information is bad, please review.” and/or “Not enough coin inputs selected to cover this transaction.”
- Add instructions what to do if wallet gets stuck syncing
- Add instructions how to handle various BlockDX anomalous cases like, "Order Stuck Pending, Order Failed, Order Cancelled w/ funds not returned, etc…
- Update SuperBlock schedule
- Add instructions for setting up staking on a headless linux VPS
- Generally keep the docs up to date with ongoing development.
This proposal is for 20 hours @ 20 BLOCK / hr +10 BLOCK submission fee = 410 BLOCK