Qualifications: See Linkedin Profile
Last Month’s Contributions
- Provided extensive technical support in Blocknet Discord and Telegram support channels
- Performed QA testing and provided significant QA feedback
- Within Docs Portal,
- Made XLite, Blocknet-qt & BlockDX installation instructions more "Bozo-Proof"
- Removed references to non-existant download files in wallet intallation instructions
- Added instructions for Backup/Restore of Blocknet wallet (there was nothing before)
- Updated all links to Discord to point to new Discord server
- Restored inflation data and charts, links to which had been broken
- Added instructions to troubleshoot and fix wallet syncing issues like, “No Peers” and "Syncing Halts Unexpectedly."
- Updated, simplified and clarified instructions for creating a SuperBlock Proposal
- Added instructions on how new traders can acquire initial BLOCK
- Clarified that Taker Fee must be paid from Blocknet core wallet; not from XLite
- Added links to four Blocknet Network explorer, monitor & utility sites
- Added information on HD wallets, including how to migrate to an HD wallet if you don’t have one already
- Added instructions how to manually redeem funds lost in a failed BlockDX transaction
Future planned Contributions to Blocknet
- Add instructions how to Extract Private Keys from XLite using iancoleman technique to derive Private Keys from 12 word mnemonic passphrase
- Add more details on how to test a new coin on BlockDX before submitting a PR for it
- Add instructions for using Coin Control feature in Blocknet wallet
- Add more details to instructions for contributing to the Docs Portal
- Update BlockDX docs for Partial Orders (when they are available)
- Explain in terms of UTXOs why BlockDX balance sometimes drops significantly when an order is placed. Also explain how to avoid this by splitting UTXOs.
- Add explanation what to do when Error: “The specified transaction information is bad, please review.” and/or “Not enough coin inputs selected to cover this transaction.”
- Add instructions how to handle various BlockDX anomalous cases like, “Order Stuck Pending”
- Update SuperBlock schedule
- Add instructions for setting up staking on a headless linux VPS
- Generally keep the docs up to date with ongoing development.
This proposal is for 30 hours @ 15 BLOCK / hr +10 BLOCK submission fee = 460 BLOCK
(Using a BLOCK price of $2.26, which is the average price over the last 3 months.)
vote 5d5a0f73ce320fa26d74ec0191c1324b9d63a62ce0598416e3506f34cf9b484b yes