Qualifications: See Linkedin Profile
Last Month’s Contributions
- Provided extensive technical support in Blocknet Discord and Telegram support channels
- Performed QA testing and provided significant QA feedback
- Worked with Anyswap lead dev & Arlyn to enable bridging of BLOCK to Avalanche network & subsequent listing of “aaBLOCK” (Anyswap Avalanche Block) on Pangolin
- Got a skilled c++ dev started adding a key feature to XBridge which will facilitate the creation of an army of arbitrage bots providing massive liquidity to BlockDX.
- Within Docs Portal,
- added Fix Wallet Balance page about zapwallettxes=2 and equiv operation from GUI
- added summary of procedure for performing test trades for a new coin integration
- refined instructions for manual redemption/refund of funds in failed/cancelled transaction
- refined Blocknet wallet backup/restore instructions
- updated BlockDX trading instructions in preparation for release of partial-order-enabled BlockDX
- updated out-of-date answers in BlockDX FAQ
Future planned Contributions to Blocknet
- Add final screenshot images to partial order trading instructions when partial-order-enabled BlockDX is released, then publish the instructions
- Document the process for buying Avalanche BLOCK on Pangolin, then redeeming it for native BLOCK on Anyswap.
- Create Gist document focused on process of buying aBLOCK on Uniswap, then redeeming aBLOCK for native BLOCK on Anyswap.
- Add instructions how to Extract Private Keys from XLite using IanColeman technique to derive Private Keys from 12 word mnemonic passphrase
- Add instructions for using Coin Control feature in Blocknet wallet
- Explain in terms of UTXOs why BlockDX balance sometimes drops significantly when an order is placed. Also explain how to avoid this by splitting UTXOs.
- Add explanation what to do when Error: “The specified transaction information is bad, please review.” and/or “Not enough coin inputs selected to cover this transaction.”
- Add instructions how to handle various BlockDX anomalous cases like, “Order Stuck Pending”
- Add more details to instructions for contributing to the Docs Portal
- Update SuperBlock schedule
- Add instructions for setting up staking on a headless linux VPS
- Create ELI5 document for setting up EXR SNode & Hydra SNode
- Generally keep the docs up to date with ongoing development.
This proposal is for 30 hours @ 13 BLOCK / hr +10 BLOCK submission fee = 400 BLOCK
(Using a BLOCK price of $2.98, which is the average price over the last 3 months.)
vote 50a9cc415c45c9697e9303521b5f52162141daa3306268ce8096b6edbfa2a3ff yes