Qualifications: See Linkedin Profile
Last Month’s Contributions
Provided extensive technical support in Blocknet Discord and Telegram support channels
Performed extensive QA testing and gave extensive QA feedback
Liaison work between Blocknet and Anyswap to arrange aaBLOCK bridge
Doing my best to drive progress towards creation of an army of arbitrage bots focused on increasing liquidity on BlockDX. Just got a new c++ dev started on a feature for XBridge which will facilitate this effort. (The old dev working on this is not responding.)
Tested aaBLOCK bridging on Anyswap & set up initial aaBLOCK/AVAX trading pair on Pangolin
Helped with testing of tools for automatically setting up and maintaining SPV wallets on Service Nodes. Also, learning these tools myself so I can document them later.
Created a document on how to buy aaBLOCK on Pangolin and redeem it for native BLOCK on Any-swap
Submitted Pull Requests to Ava Labs to include Blocknet logo & list aaBLOCK on Pangolin DeFi token list. aaBLOCK is now at the top of Pangolin DeFi list, since it’s sorted alphabetically
Refactored aBLOCK document to emphasize mechanics of buying aBLOCK on Uniswap and redeeming it for BLOCK on Anyswap
- Added instructions for recovering XLite private keys using 12 word mnemonic passphrase
- many misc documentation refinements here and there.
Future planned Contributions to Blocknet
- Add final screenshot images to partial order trading instructions when partial-order-enabled BlockDX is released, then publish the instructions
- Add instructions for using Coin Control feature in Blocknet wallet
- Explain in terms of UTXOs why BlockDX balance sometimes drops significantly when an order is placed. Also explain how to avoid this by splitting UTXOs.
- Add explanation what to do when Error: “The specified transaction information is bad, please review.” and/or “Not enough coin inputs selected to cover this transaction.”
- Add instructions how to handle various BlockDX anomalous cases like, “Order Stuck Pending”
- Add more details to instructions for contributing to the Docs Portal
- Update SuperBlock schedule
- Add instructions how to upgrade Blocknet wallet (currently, the only instructions are “install-from-scratch”)
- Copy aBLOCK & aaBLOCK documentation into the main docs portal
- Add instructions how to split address UTXOs to optimize staking rewards.
- Add instructions for setting up staking on a headless linux VPS
- Create ELI5 document for setting up EXR SNode & Hydra SNode
- Generally keep the docs up to date with ongoing development.
This proposal is for 35 hours @ 12 BLOCK / hr + reimbursement for 30 BLOCK expense incurred testing redemption of BLOCK from aaBLOCK + 10 BLOCK submission fee = 460 BLOCK
(Using a BLOCK price of $3.53, which is the average price over the last 3 months.)
vote 6b39eccf5b80714cf0556ee2de0426d7c4fc3ffbeb5258748e4dd4a70345bbeb yes