Qualifications: See Linkedin Profile
Last Month’s Contributions
Provided extensive technical support in Blocknet Discord and Telegram support channels
Performed extensive QA testing and gave extensive QA feedback
Continued to drive progress on increasing BlockDX liquidity by increasing arbitrage and market maker bot activity on BlockDX. -Will post an update on this shortly in Discord.
- Added calculation for & display of next Superblock proposal deadline & voting deadline
- Extended future Superblock dates table for 10 years
- Added MENU (Settings) page to BlockDX docs
- Added instructions to upgrade to latest Blocknet wallet version
- Added instructions how to organize UTXOs to maximize staking rewards
- Added instructions for staking from CLI on an Ubuntu Linux VPS
- Added documentation for sending funds from Blocknet wallet with Coin Control
- Add explanation what to do when Error Sending Funds: “The specified transaction information is bad, please review.” and/or “Not enough coin inputs selected to cover this transaction.”
- Added instructions how to stop Blocknet wallet from staking while it’s unlocked for trading
- many misc documentation refinements here and there.
Future planned Contributions to Blocknet
- Document how to set up an SNode on a VPS which also hosts your staking wallet
- Document how to set up and run the Avalanche Indexer on an SNode
- Create ELI5 document for setting up EXR SNode & Hydra SNode
- Add final screenshot images to partial order trading instructions when partial-order-enabled BlockDX is released, then publish the instructions
- Explain in terms of UTXOs why BlockDX balance sometimes drops significantly when an order is placed. Also explain how to avoid this by splitting UTXOs.
- Add instructions how to handle various BlockDX anomalous cases like, “Order Stuck Pending”
- Add more details to instructions for contributing to the Docs Portal
- Copy aBLOCK & aaBLOCK documentation into the main docs portal
- Generally keep the docs up to date with ongoing development.
This proposal is for 40 hours @ 14 BLOCK / hr + reimbursement for 75 BLOCK expense incurred hiring @judascoin to write some JS for the docs portal + 10 BLOCK submission fee = 645 BLOCK
(Using a BLOCK price of USD $2.86, which is the average price over the last 3 months.)
vote fd1491ce08150adb78e41783ded39c7a6c9402d499b12ef11a6dc1160913f90e yes