Qualifications: See Linkedin Profile
Last Month’s Contributions
Provided technical support in Blocknet Discord and Telegram support channels
Performed extensive QA testing and gave extensive QA feedback on the tools for automatic deployment of EXR (& Hydra) Service Nodes. I had intended to document the use of these SNode auto-deployment tools, but as I attempted to learn them in preparation for documenting them, I discovered they were incomplete and full of bugs. So, I ended up spending the last couple months doing QA testing and helping the devs complete & debug these tools. They are now 90% ready, and so are the docs on how to use them.
Signed up for a $50 / mo. external GETH archival node rental service, which I think will allow me to run a (limited bandwidth) Hydra SNode, which will in turn allow us to test ERC20 atomic swaps on XBridge when the ERC20 XBridge code is ready.
Added explanation of why available balance in BlockDX sometimes drops dramatically when making an order, and how to prevent it from happening by splitting inputs before making order
Clarified in VPS Staking guide that the same wallet.dat can be accessed on your local computer which is also staking on your VPS
Updated docs on BlockDX Trading to reflect the fact that addresses are now auto-generated in the ORDER FORM, and how to change the setting for that.
Added instructions to explain how to run a staking wallet and a service node wallet on the same computer
Future planned Contributions to Blocknet
- Finish documents for setting up EXR SNode & Hydra SNode using auto-deployment tools
- Document how to set up and run the Avalanche Indexer on an SNode (This will actually be done through the SNode auto-deployment tools.)
- Add final screenshot images to partial order trading instructions when partial-order-enabled BlockDX is released, then publish the instructions
- Add instructions how to handle various BlockDX anomalous cases like, “Order Stuck Pending”
- Add more details to instructions for contributing to the Docs Portal
- Copy aBLOCK & aaBLOCK documentation into the main docs portal
- Generally keep the docs up to date with ongoing development.
This proposal is for 40 hours @ 14 BLOCK / hr + reimbursement for 50 BLOCK expense incurred for GETH archival node rental + 10 BLOCK submission fee = 620 BLOCK
(Using a BLOCK price of USD $1.22, which is the average price over the last 3 months.)
vote 8333cdf2fbfe25a78e08876b6ed1bc5cd09efa9edbdf491d2a06e43faf252698 yes