Proposal Name: SocialPhilip_AUG20
Owner: Philip Marshall
Cost: 1000 BLOCK
Voting: Vote from the wallet proposal screen
Previous, Recent and forthcoming tasks:
- I coordinated a recent community feedback poll for the forthcoming lite wallet.
- I have started work writing and researching for 2 new articles. One on Oracles, the other on the lite wallets.
- Additionally, the 3rd draft of an in-depth article comparison of XRouter with other similar Blockchain 3.0 projects is complete at around 4000 words. A shorter press release version is currently being condensed from this article.
- I published the regular newsletter and proposal summary updates and will continue to do so.
A selection of previous articles and press releases I have written:
- Maintain and manage the social media profile of Blocknet on our main website blog pages, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, BTCTalk, Youtube, Medium and other platforms.
- Ensure communications from the developers and marketing team can be transmitted in a clear and timely manner to the community.
- Respond to the community.
- Compile and write regular newsletter and proposal summary.
- Contribute to various marketing materials and initiatives.
- Write press releases and news updates.
- Write and create articles for specific initiatives.
- Manage, source, correspond and coordinate payments to news and media outlets.
- Maintain various internal spreadsheets.
- Participate in strategy discussions as part of the strategy group.
A fixed amount of 1000 BLOCK from the Superblock (Plus 10 BLOCK fee) @ $.1.30 per BLOCK. I work between 1 hour and 5 hours on BLOCK items every day.