Copywriter, Social Media Admin Proposal - SocialPhilip_FEB21

Proposal Name: SocialPhilip_FEB21

Owner: Philip

Cost: 870 BLOCK

Voting: Vote from wallet.

Previous, Recent and forthcoming tasks:

October – November 2020

• In October 2020 I took some time away from Blocknet. However, I still maintained the Blocknet Facebook pages for Blocknet and Block DX and updated our Reddit and our Bitcointlalk thread up to the present day. I volunteered my time for free for 2 months in October and November.

December 2020 – January 2021

• In December 2020 I contributed and co-authored the “Introducing ablock article which can be seen here. In addition the article was posted on The Capital.io website as a “Top Story”. This is usually at a cost but I was able to achieve this for free. It can be seen here.
  • Additionally I posted other stories on the capital which can be seen on our page here.
  • In January I completed article drafts for the release of V.1 XLite and for the launch of Hydra. These will be published when these projects are ready to launch and the articles will continue to be refined between now and then.
  • I also intend to rewrite and update a currently unpublished article that is the longest I have written to date.
  • I have continued to administer our Facebook pages, Reddit and BTCtalk thread.

A selection of previous articles and press releases I have written:

Blocknet: The Essentials

It’s time to stop learning lessons the hard way: Leave centralized exchange hacks behind and enter a world of security and peace of mind with Block DX

XRouter – The Biggest Advancement Since Ethereum

Blocknet makes Sia Storage available on the Internet of Blockchains

XROUTER: AN INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS VS. AN INTRANET OF BLOCKCHAINS 2

The Evolution of the Decentralized Exchange: A Brief History

Exchange Hackings, Security and Freedom: Why Would Traditional Exchanges Embrace a Decentralized Exchange?

BLOCKNET RELEASES XROUTER: THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS EXPANDS

Introducing XRouter. Developers Can Now Mix And Match Any Blockchain Via The World’s First Blockchain Router

Block DX: Saving time, maintaining privacy

BLOCK DX: ULTIMATE TRUSTLESS TRADING OR: HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE DX

Cost Assessment:

A fixed amount of 870 BLOCK from the Superblock (Plus 10 BLOCK fee) @ $1.57 per BLOCK. I currently work on BLOCK items for approximately 2 hours per day for 4 days of the week.

The amount requested is for the time period from December 2020 until present. (approximately 7 weeks) @ $23.00 per hour. For comparison I have been working for approx. $9.00 per hour most of last year. In October and November 2020, I volunteered my time for free.