Copywriter, Social Media Admin Proposal - SocialPhilip_JUL20

Proposal Name: SocialPhilip_JUL20
Owner: Philip Marshall
Cost: 1050 BLOCK
Voting: Vote from the wallet proposal screen

Previous, Recent and forthcoming tasks:

• I published a new article: Blocknet: The Essentials. This is a short, easily digestible introduction to the components of Blocknet and what it is capable of that can be shared with people new to the project.
  • I created various infographics for XRouter, XCloud, XBridge and other aspects of Blocknet (with help for shorn) that can be used in conjunction with the above article as well as shared on social media individually.
  • The first draft of the in-depth article comparison of XRouter with other similar Blockchain 3.0 projects is complete. Word count currently stands at 4112. A shorter press release version is currently being condensed from this article.
  • An accompanying graphic in a similar vain to the DX graphic ( https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*T8KscI52HFjCSe52h6YRhg.png ) is also being produced.|
  • | published the regular newsletter and proposal summary updates and will continue to do so.

A selection of previous articles and press releases I have written:

It’s time to stop learning lessons the hard way: Leave centralized exchange hacks behind and enter a world of security and peace of mind with Block DX

XRouter – The Biggest Advancement Since Ethereum

Blocknet makes Sia Storage available on the Internet of Blockchains

XROUTER: AN INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS VS. AN INTRANET OF BLOCKCHAINS 2

The Evolution of the Decentralized Exchange: A Brief History

Exchange Hackings, Security and Freedom: Why Would Traditional Exchanges Embrace a Decentralized Exchange?

BLOCKNET RELEASES XROUTER: THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS EXPANDS

Introducing XRouter. Developers Can Now Mix And Match Any Blockchain Via The World’s First Blockchain Router

Block DX: Saving time, maintaining privacy

BLOCK DX: ULTIMATE TRUSTLESS TRADING OR: HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE DX

Overview :

• Maintain and manage the social media profile of Blocknet on our main website blog pages, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, BTCTalk, Youtube, Medium and other platforms.
  • Ensure communications from the developers and marketing team can be transmitted in a clear and timely manner to the community.
  • Respond to the community.
  • Compile and write regular newsletter and proposal summary.
  • Contribute to various marketing materials and initiatives.
  • Write press releases and news updates.
  • Write and create articles for specific initiatives.
  • Manage, source, correspond and coordinate payments to news and media outlets.
  • Maintain various internal spreadsheets.
  • Participate in strategy discussions as part of the strategy group.

Cost Assessment:

A fixed amount of 1050 BLOCK from the Superblock (Plus 10 BLOCK fee) @ $1.23 per BLOCK. I work between 1 hour and 5 hours on BLOCK items every day.