Proposal Name: SocialPhilip_JUL20
Owner: Philip Marshall
Cost: 1050 BLOCK
Voting: Vote from the wallet proposal screen
Previous, Recent and forthcoming tasks:
- I published a new article: Blocknet: The Essentials. This is a short, easily digestible introduction to the components of Blocknet and what it is capable of that can be shared with people new to the project.
- I created various infographics for XRouter, XCloud, XBridge and other aspects of Blocknet (with help for shorn) that can be used in conjunction with the above article as well as shared on social media individually.
- The first draft of the in-depth article comparison of XRouter with other similar Blockchain 3.0 projects is complete. Word count currently stands at 4112. A shorter press release version is currently being condensed from this article.
- An accompanying graphic in a similar vain to the DX graphic ( https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*T8KscI52HFjCSe52h6YRhg.png ) is also being produced.|
- | published the regular newsletter and proposal summary updates and will continue to do so.
A selection of previous articles and press releases I have written:
- Maintain and manage the social media profile of Blocknet on our main website blog pages, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, BTCTalk, Youtube, Medium and other platforms.
- Ensure communications from the developers and marketing team can be transmitted in a clear and timely manner to the community.
- Respond to the community.
- Compile and write regular newsletter and proposal summary.
- Contribute to various marketing materials and initiatives.
- Write press releases and news updates.
- Write and create articles for specific initiatives.
- Manage, source, correspond and coordinate payments to news and media outlets.
- Maintain various internal spreadsheets.
- Participate in strategy discussions as part of the strategy group.
A fixed amount of 1050 BLOCK from the Superblock (Plus 10 BLOCK fee) @ $1.23 per BLOCK. I work between 1 hour and 5 hours on BLOCK items every day.