Proposal Name: SocialPhilip_JUN20
Owner: Philip Marshall
Cost: 500 BLOCK
Voting: Vote from the wallet proposal screen
- The first draft of the in-depth article comparison of XRouter with other similar Blockchain 3.0 projects is complete. Word count currently stands at 4112. A shorter press release version will be condensed from this article.
- An accompanying graphic in a similar vain to the DX graphic ( https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*T8KscI52HFjCSe52h6YRhg.png 1 ) is also being produced.
- I published the regular newsletter and proposal summary updates and will continue to do so.
A selection of previous articles and press releases I have written:
- Maintain and manage the social media profile of Blocknet on our main website blog pages, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, BTCTalk, Youtube, Medium and other platforms.
- Ensure communications from the developers and marketing team can be transmitted in a clear and timely manner to the community.
- Respond to the community.
- Compile and write regular newsletter and proposal summary.
- Contribute to various marketing materials and initiatives.
- Write press releases and news updates.
- Write and create articles for specific initiatives.
- Manage, source, correspond and coordinate payments to news and media outlets.
- Maintain various internal spreadsheets.
- Participate in strategy discussions as part of the strategy group.
A fixed amount of 500 BLOCK from the Superblock (Plus 10 BLOCK fee) @ $1.37 per BLOCK. I work between 1 hour and 5 hours on BLOCK items every day.