Proposal Name: SocialPhilip_MAY20
Voting: Vote from the wallet proposal screen
Previous, Recent and forthcoming tasks:
I completed a new article ; “The Blocknet Protocol: This Is What A Decentralized Infura Looks Like” which was published on multiple Crypto sites. A partial list includes The Merkle, Blockmanity, Nulltx and thebitcoinnews. It was also published in various languages including Italian, Spanish and Indonesian.
I completed and published a much longer full length version of the article on our blog and website that included more details, more links and more sources which can be seen here.
The in-depth article comparison of XRouter with other similar Blockchain 3.0 projects is progressing well. Word count currently stands at over 4700.
An accompanying graphic in a similar vain to the DX graphic ( https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*T8KscI52HFjCSe52h6YRhg.png 1 ) will also be produced.
I published the regular newsletter and proposal summary updates and will continue to do so.
A selection of previous articles and press releases I have written:
- Maintain and manage the social media profile of Blocknet on our main website blog pages, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, BTCTalk, Youtube, Medium and other platforms.
- Ensure communications from the developers and marketing team can be transmitted in a clear and timely manner to the community.
- Respond to the community.
- Compile and write regular newsletter and proposal summary.
- Contribute to various marketing materials and initiatives.
- Write press releases and news updates.
- Write and create articles for specific initiatives.
- Manage, source, correspond and coordinate payments to news and media outlets.
- Maintain various internal spreadsheets.
- Participate in strategy discussions as part of the strategy group.
A fixed amount of 1100 BLOCK from the Superblock (Plus 10 BLOCK fee) @ $0.80 per BLOCK. I work between 1 hour and 5 hours on BLOCK items every day.