Proposal Name :
Owners : hanniabu, 86b, aderks, fattox
Cost : 11510 BLOCK
vote 6c84225a6daa419d6dd5b58ae18326a012d1f3eee51eb09d5bc14926f61b2d30 yes
We (hanniabu, 86b, aderks, fattox) have decided to submit our proposals as a single group considering how much we rely on each other due to how closely we work together.
Previous Work :
We began contributing to Blocknet in 2017 and are the silent contributors that keep the project running smoothly by working on a range of items from administrative tasks, to documentation, to support and QA. Below is a summary list of items we have worked on in the past Superblock period.
Admin, project forecasting, & strategy
- Core team strategic discussions
- Review/finalize the newsletter
- Submitted newsletter and release emails
- Maintain Blocknet email
- Organize and send payments for articles
- CFA voting and spending sheet updates
- Review release posts and articles
- Publish Blockfolio posts for new releases and news
- Sharing and analyzing competitor research
- Block DX task management
- Release announcements
Documentation & site maintenance
- Partake in XBridge locktime drift discussions and analysis
- XCloud API Documentation Portal updates (DM for more details)
- Ongoing Docker updates
- Investigating and staging decentralized mining pools over XRouter
- Test and dev environment overhauls and rebuilding for expansion
- Test automation staging and building
- All things
v4.1, and Block DX support
- All things
Block DX QA:
- Bug fix: Clicking generate new address wasn’t retaining order form fields
- Bug fix: BTC Price showing N/A on active status steps 1/5
- Order form functionality: Retain last price in order form after order goes through
- Warning if asset found with ticker not found in manifest
- App zoom in/out functionality
- Ensure file re-name did not break any DX screens
Blocknet Core QA:
- v6 Staking protocol upgrade
servicenodestatusability on collateral client
- lock/unlock menu option
- Service node screen
- new proposal voting screen
- support casting vote from addresses
- proposal status to
-lowmemoryloadstarting parameter for low RAM devices (Eg. RPi)
- Failed trade investigating and fixing
- Locktime drift battle testing
- Proposal state testing
- Prevent vote submission if 5000 BLOCK or less in wallet
- Mac staking crashes
- Vote count discrepancy testing
- Proposal submission character count
- Classic wallet sending funds on cancel when unlocked for staking only
- Re-design headers sync progress bar issues
- Proposal screen sorting and count issues
- Votes pulling in from non-5k addresses
- XRouter issue with setting
domain=with domain name and not IP
- XRouter responses with XRproxy hex
- XBridge protocol update to improve locktime drift on slower chains (BTC)
- Service Node registration
- Re-design dashboard balances updating
- XBridge improvements and edgecases
v4.1.0RC sanity checks
- ETH XRouter fixes
- SPV Node XRouter fixes
- Adding tls certs into
- Successfully have XRproxy operating under a domain name
- IP and Domain name http support is working through the Blocknet network
- Domain name https endpoint is available through cURL
The following list are main items we plan to be working on in the following Superblock period. Keep in mind that some of these may not be completed this upcoming Superblock period, may be pushed back due to a change in priority, or may be ongoing long term items.
- Continue the ongoing tasks mentioned in the “Admin, project forecasting, & strategy” above
- Continue the ongoing tasks mentioned in the “Documentation & site maintenance” above
- Complete setup for XR Proxy for ETH nodes to continue discussions with interested parties
- Setup snode groups behind a domain
- Continued XBridge, XRouter, and XCloud testing and QA
- Continued Block DX QA
- Continued wallet release QA
- Complete Block DX localization support
- Organize discussions on roadmap refinement
- Continue to work on the new blocknet.co content
- Testing environments - Installation/config/maintenance/expansion of all relevant systems.
- Auto configuration (wizard) updates testing and QA.
- Other bug reporting, error tracking, and logging + any other relevant QA tasks with UAT/devs.
- Partake in any BizDev/partnership discussions with potential partners.
- Integration strategy - Including future platform investigation/testing within UAT (ETH, EOS and beyond).
- Product analysis - Related to the areas both the above (external products) and below (our products). Discussions within the team on technical considerations.
- Assisting in any efforts we make towards pushing awareness of Blocknet throughout the communities of our supported projects and partners, as well as towards fresh eyes, by working with new partners and influencers where advantageous. Co-marketing efforts may be taken up when deemed to be beneficial.
- Collaborating on content creation for Blocknet’s Social Media, to aid in driving traffic to our site and community channels.
- Collaborating on other developmental/marketing strategies and initiatives, with both the Strategy group and the team as a whole.
- Collaborating on the creation and maintenance of documentation: EG Tutorials, resources, informative articles and other content, for both our community and a wider audience.
- Collaboration and communication with current partners, delegates and other teams we work with.
- Dealing with any necessary discussions and negotiations undertaken with any other potential partners and third-parties who would like to work with us. EG: Exchanges, dev teams and any other interested parties.
- Communicating closely with content creators to arrange the creation of works (videos, podcasts, articles), focused on promoting Blocknet to the masses.
- Coin Announcements lifecycle: from initial integration/QA to community/partner outreach and coordination of announcements/support. Creating ANN media.
- Helping to support and promote the use of Block DX to communities that are integrated in to our protocol, both old and new. Using raffles, airdrops, tips (etc) as a way to enable people to try the DX using these small portions of BLOCK as trade-fees.
- Support - Both within the community and also helping out partners who are interested in testing our products.
Any questions or concerns, feel free to ping me at any time!
The amount requested for this Superblock is a retainer for hanniabu, 86b, aderks, and fattox to continue contributing to this project.