Proposal Name :
Owners : hanniabu, 86b, aderks, fattox
Cost : 9560 BLOCK
vote 7b908ea2b184a7319516c2f62f6dfb782c0a8491b08c445a7a26bb83400ccd54 yes
We (hanniabu, 86b, aderks, fattox) have decided to submit our proposals as a single group considering how much we rely on each other due to how closely we work together.
Previous Work :
We began contributing to Blocknet in 2017 and are the silent contributors that keep the project running smoothly by working on a range of items from administrative tasks, to documentation, to support and QA. Below is a summary list of items we have worked on in the past Superblock period.
Admin, project forecasting, & strategy
- Core team strategic discussions
- Review/finalize the newsletter
- Submitted newsletter and release emails
- Coordinate with potential partners to be named later
- Exchange applications submitted
- Ongoing reaching out to various sites featuring Blocknet content that needs updating
- Maintain Blocknet email
- Organize and send payments for articles
- CFA voting and spending sheet updates
- Review release posts and articles
- Publish Blockfolio posts for new releases and news
- Sharing and analyzing competitor research
- Block DX task management
- Release announcements
Documentation & site maintenance
- Blockchain maintenance scripting
- Test automation building ongoing
- EOS chain management tweaks
- XCloud API Documentation Portal updates (DM for more details)
- Ongoing Docker updates
- XRproxy staging
- Test and dev environment overhauls and rebuilding for expansion
- All things
v4.1and Block DX support
- All things
Block DX QA:
- Electron Update testing
- App zoom in/out functionality feature testing
Blocknet Core QA:
- New features:
- Staking protocol upgrade monitoring
- Battle test new
- Verify vote-on-orphan fix working correctly
- Mac staking crashes
- Investigating and addressing various DX canceled trade issues
- XRouter responses with XRproxy hex
- Block DX ongoing improvements
- Blocknet wallet ongoing improvements
- Redesign wallet UX improvement documenting
- Block DX UX improvement documenting
- New features:
- ETH XRouter fixes
- SPV Node XRouter fixes
- XRproxy under domain name troubleshooting
The following list are main items we plan to be working on in the following Superblock period. Keep in mind that some of these may not be completed this upcoming Superblock period, may be pushed back due to a change in priority, or may be ongoing long term items.
- Continue the ongoing tasks mentioned in the “Admin, project forecasting, & strategy” above
- Continue the ongoing tasks mentioned in the “Documentation & site maintenance” above
- Complete setup for XR Proxy for ETH nodes to continue discussions with interested parties
- Setup snode groups behind a domain
- Continued XBridge, XRouter, and XCloud testing and QA
- Continued Block DX QA
- Continued wallet release QA
- Complete Block DX localization support
- Organize discussions on roadmap refinement
- Continue to work on the new blocknet.co content
- Testing environments - Installation/config/maintenance/expansion of all relevant systems.
- Auto configuration (wizard) updates testing and QA.
- Other bug reporting, error tracking, and logging + any other relevant QA tasks with UAT/devs.
- Partake in any BizDev/partnership discussions with potential partners.
- Integration strategy - Including future platform investigation/testing within UAT (ETH, EOS and beyond).
- Product analysis - Related to the areas both the above (external products) and below (our products). Discussions within the team on technical considerations.
- Assisting in any efforts we make towards pushing awareness of Blocknet throughout the communities of our supported projects and partners, as well as towards fresh eyes, by working with new partners and influencers where advantageous. Co-marketing efforts may be taken up when deemed to be beneficial.
- Collaborating on content creation for Blocknet’s Social Media, to aid in driving traffic to our site and community channels.
- Collaborating on other developmental/marketing strategies and initiatives, with both the Strategy group and the team as a whole.
- Collaborating on the creation and maintenance of documentation: EG Tutorials, resources, informative articles and other content, for both our community and a wider audience.
- Collaboration and communication with current partners, delegates and other teams we work with.
- Dealing with any necessary discussions and negotiations undertaken with any other potential partners and third-parties who would like to work with us. EG: Exchanges, dev teams and any other interested parties.
- Communicating closely with content creators to arrange the creation of works (videos, podcasts, articles), focused on promoting Blocknet to the masses.
- Coin Announcements lifecycle: from initial integration/QA to community/partner outreach and coordination of announcements/support. Creating ANN media.
- Helping to support and promote the use of Block DX to communities that are integrated in to our protocol, both old and new. Using raffles, airdrops, tips (etc) as a way to enable people to try the DX using these small portions of BLOCK as trade-fees.
- Support - Both within the community and also helping out partners who are interested in testing our products.
- Improved Service Node operator communication
- Service Node operator tools
Any questions or concerns, feel free to ping us at any time!
The amount requested for this Superblock is a retainer for hanniabu, 86b, aderks, and fattox to continue contributing to this project.