Proposal Name :
Owners : hanniabu, 86b, aderks, fattox
Cost : 13250 BLOCK
vote f2c2894649b7863dfb93a48024a0aa635ebf07122eaf3d11a39202b979ffd485 yes
Previous Work :
We began contributing to Blocknet in 2017 and are the silent contributors that keep the project running smoothly by working on a range of items from administrative tasks, to documentation, to support and QA. Below is a summary list of items we have worked on in the past Superblock period.
- Admin, project forecasting, & strategy
- Main Website overhaul discussions and planning
- https://blockdx.com maintenance
- Core team strategic discussions
- Review/finalize the newsletter
- Submitted newsletter and release emails
- Coordinate with current and seek potential partners
- Exchange applications submitted
- Ongoing reaching out to various sites featuring Blocknet content that needs updating
- Maintain Blocknet email
- Organize and send payments for articles
- CFA voting and spending sheet updates
- Review release posts and articles
- Publish Blockfolio posts for new releases and news
- Sharing and analyzing competitor research
- Block DX task management
- Release announcements
- Documentation & site maintenance
- Partial orders v1 completed
- Ongoing coin version updates and related coordination with other projects
- Blockchain maintenance scripting ongoing
- Test automation building ongoing
- EOS ongoing maintenance
- Ongoing Docker updates
- Newly overhauled Docker Images for automation nearing completion
- XRproxy tweaking ongoing
- XR-related domain setups
- Test and dev environment staging for ETC and ETH
- https://blockdx.com Open Orders, Trade History and Dutch/French site translations
- Initial EXR Service Node setup guide has been written
- Staged API updates for Blocknet
- Blocknet core wallet API help messages updates
- Gearing up to support
v4.3and Block DX v1.8.0
- Gearing up to support
- Block DX QA:
- Block DX 1.8 Release Checks
- New features:
- DX to display orders with no Blocknet wallet (1st QA run through complete)
- Litewallet auto-config
- Order form lockup on alert errors
- Error: HTTP work queue depth exceeded
- 500 error messages show custom message
- Refund notication window popup
- Blocknet Core QA:
- Blocknet Comet v4.3.0 Release Checks
- Blocknet Bootstrap QA
- New features:
- XBridge order persistent storage (offline storage)
- Governance database
- Partial Order battle testing with corresponding bug fixes
- BCH, BSV, BTG, BCD XBridge connectors
- Devault XBridge connector
- Stealth support (WIP)
- Fix order spam in log-tx when retrying redeem
- Do not spend partial order utxos that already match order minimum
- Remove BlocknetDX wallet auto-copy
dxGetUtxosinclude order id if used
- XBridge help messages
- XRouter help messages
- Remove min tx fee relayFee
- Bad snode stalling orders
- Do not cancel orders in open states, pick a new snode instead
- EXR Proxy:
- PR for XMR and ETC support (https://github.com/blocknetdx/exrproxy/pull/5)
- XRouter ETH improvements
Config Updates, Additions, and Removals:
- 184.108.40.206 Updates:
- New additions:
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) v0.21.11
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) v1.3.0
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) v0.17.2
- DeVault (DVT) v1.1.7
- eXperience Points (XP) v220.127.116.11
- Removed (no longer compatible at this time):
- Bulwark (BWK), chain swap
- CryptoCashBack (CCBC), defunct
- Dinero (DIN), chain swap
- Light Pay Coin (LPC), defunct
- LogisCoin (LGS), defunct
- Magna Coin (MGN), defunct
- Syndicate (SYNX), chain swap
- ABET added v18.104.22.168+
- BTC v0.20.0 new conf file
- BLOCK added v4.3.0; removed v4.2.0
- DOGEC added 22.214.171.124; removed 126.96.36.199
- INN added v188.8.131.52; removed v184.108.40.206
- LTC v0.18.1 new conf file
- RVN added v4.1.0, v4.2.0 and v4.2.1; removed v4.1.0
- SIB added v0.17.0.0; removed v0.16.4.0
- XZC added v0.14.0.1 and v0.14.0.2; removed v0.14.0.0
- New additions:
The following list are main items we plan to be working on in the following Superblock period. Keep in mind that some of these may not be completed this upcoming Superblock period, may be pushed back due to a change in priority, or may be ongoing long term items.
- Continue the ongoing tasks mentioned in the “Admin, project forecasting, & strategy” above
- Continue the ongoing tasks mentioned in the “Documentation & site maintenance” above
- Ongoing setups, staging, and documentation for EXR Proxy for ETH and EOS nodes to continue discussions with interested parties
- https://blockdx.com ongoing improvements, project pages and available markets
- Setup snode groups behind a domain
- Continued XBridge, XRouter, and XCloud testing and QA
- Continued Block DX QA
- Continued wallet release QA
- Continue to work on the new blocknet.co content
- Testing environments - Installation/config/maintenance/expansion of all relevant systems.
- Auto configuration (wizard) updates testing and QA for core and Litewallet
- Other bug reporting, error tracking, and logging + any other relevant QA tasks with UAT/devs.
- Partake in any BizDev/partnership discussions with potential partners.
- Continue discussion with StakingRewards.com
- Continue discussions with potential exchange listings
- Integration strategy - Including future platform investigation/testing within UAT (ETH, EOS and beyond).
- Product analysis - Related to the areas both the above (external products) and below (our products). Discussions within the team on technical considerations.
- Assisting in any efforts we make towards pushing awareness of Blocknet throughout the communities of our supported projects and partners, as well as towards fresh eyes, by working with new partners and influencers where advantageous. Co-marketing efforts may be taken up when deemed to be beneficial.
- Collaborating on content creation for Blocknet’s Social Media, to aid in driving traffic to our site and community channels.
- Collaborating on other developmental/marketing strategies and initiatives, with both the Strategy group and the team as a whole.
- Collaborating on the creation and maintenance of documentation: EG Tutorials, resources, informative articles and other content, for both our community and a wider audience.
- Collaboration and communication with current partners, delegates and other teams we work with.
- Dealing with any necessary discussions and negotiations undertaken with any other potential partners and third-parties who would like to work with us. EG: Exchanges, dev teams and any other interested parties.
- Communicating closely with content creators to arrange the creation of works (videos, podcasts, articles), focused on promoting Blocknet to the masses.
- Coin Announcements lifecycle: from initial integration/QA to community/partner outreach and coordination of announcements/support. Creating ANN media.
- Helping to support and promote the use of Block DX to communities that are integrated in to our protocol, both old and new. Using raffles, airdrops, tips (etc) as a way to enable people to try the DX using these small portions of BLOCK as trade-fees.
- Support - Both within the community and also helping out partners who are interested in testing our products.
- Improved Service Node operator communication
- Service Node operator tools
- Continued automation work
- Continued Docker Images optimization
- Publish Documentation updates
- EXR Proxy Service Node Setup Guide
- New config manifest design
Any questions or concerns, feel free to ping us at any time!
The amount requested for this Superblock is a retainer for hanniabu, 86b, aderks, and fattox to continue contributing to this project.