Philip Social Superblock Proposal

team-endorsed

Proposal Name: Social_Philip_May
Owner: Philip
Cost: 750 BLOCK (Cost Assessment: 6.3 BLOCK per hour / 4 hours per day @ $2.37 per BLOCK.
A fixed amount of 750 BLOCK from Superblock (Plus 10 BLOCK fee)
Voting: mnbudget vote 31e605936e0ae7228fd08211d814f0f9897594f5ebbbf0d83098ab02d04a91f5 yes/no

Previous, Recent and forthcoming tasks

• I co-wrote and coordinated the payments for two separate XRouter PR’s which were published on the Bitcoinist and CCN websites as well as published on the Blockchain Wire News Service.

• I published a new ANN on Bitcointalk for XRouter.

• XRouter promotion will continue across social media in the coming weeks with use case examples.

• I wrote the and helped to coordinate the PR for BLOCK being added to DigiFinex

• I have conducted research into popular YouTube Crypto Channels and am working with the some of the team on outreach to these channels.

• A DEX comparison spreadsheet / graphic is nearing completion along with an associated in depth article on the evolution of the DEX.

Overview:

• I am working closely with redactedman as he continues to source talent for graphics and for article writing with a view to publish regular articles on Crypto new sites. The first result of this was this XRouter article published on our blog.

• Now that Coin announcements have resumed, I am working with the UAT team and representatives of various tokens regarding the scheduling of announcements and the creation of new Coin Hub pages.

• Maintain and manage the social media profile of Blocknet on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, BTCTalk, Youtube, Medium and other platforms.

• Ensure communications from the developers and marketing team can be transmitted in a clear and timely manner to the community.

• Respond to the community.

• Compile and write regular newsletter.

• Contribute to various marketing materials and initiatives.

• Write press releases and news updates.

• Write and create articles for specific initiatives.

• Manage, source, correspond and coordinate payments to news and media outlets.

• Maintain various internal spreadsheets.

• Participate in strategy discussions as part of the strategy group.