Proposal Name: SocialPhilip_FEB20
Owner: Philip Marshall
Previous, Recent and forthcoming tasks:
- I have started work on a comparison of XRouter with other similar projects. This will take the form of a comparison graphic in a similar vain to the DX graphic: https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*T8KscI52HFjCSe52h6YRhg.png
- I have started an accompanying article for the above comparison that examines Blockchain 3.0 projects. Both of these items will be onging as they require in-depth analysis and research.
- A new article on XRouter has been outlined and will be commissioned for a Crypto news site.
- In addition to the above XRouter article, with the recent addition of EOS and ETH to the blocknet network, a new article on what a decentralized Infura might look like will be published on a Crypto news site. This article is now in publishing discovery phase.
- A new article on the v18 BTC base chain update and governance is currently in the editing stages. This will be published in the next 2 weeks as soon as QA for the v4.0.0. release is completed.
- I published the regular newsletter and proposal summary updates and will continue to do so.
A selection of previous articles and press releases I have written this year:
- Maintain and manage the social media profile of Blocknet on our main website blog pages, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, BTCTalk, Youtube, Medium and other platforms.
- Ensure communications from the developers and marketing team can be transmitted in a clear and timely manner to the community.
- Respond to the community.
- Compile and write regular newsletter and proposal summary.
- Contribute to various marketing materials and initiatives.
- Write press releases and news updates.
- Write and create articles for specific initiatives.
- Manage, source, correspond and coordinate payments to news and media outlets.
- Maintain various internal spreadsheets.
- Participate in strategy discussions as part of the strategy group.
A fixed amount of 1000 BLOCK from Superblock (Plus 10 BLOCK fee) @ $0.94 per BLOCK.