Proposal Name: SocialPhilip_JAN20
Owner: Philip Marshall
Previous, Recent and forthcoming tasks:
- I have started work on a comparison of XRouter with other similar projects. This will take the form of a comparison graphic in a similar vain to the DX graphic: https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*T8KscI52HFjCSe52h6YRhg.png
- I have started an accompanying article for the above comparison that examines Blockchain 3.0 projects.
- A new article on what a decentralized Infura might look is in the final editing stages. This will be published at the appropriate time to tie in with other events.
- A new article on the v18 BTC base chain update and governance is currently in the editing stages. This will be published at the appropriate time
- I published the regular newsletter and proposal summary updates and will continue to do so.
A selection of previous articles and press releases I have written this year:
- Maintain and manage the social media profile of Blocknet on our main website blog pages, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, BTCTalk, Youtube, Medium and other platforms.
- Ensure communications from the developers and marketing team can be transmitted in a clear and timely manner to the community.
- Respond to the community.
- Compile and write regular newsletter and proposal summary.
- Contribute to various marketing materials and initiatives.
- Write press releases and news updates.
- Write and create articles for specific initiatives.
- Manage, source, correspond and coordinate payments to news and media outlets.
- Maintain various internal spreadsheets.
- Participate in strategy discussions as part of the strategy group.
A fixed amount of 1100 BLOCK from Superblock (Plus 10 BLOCK fee) @ $0.64 per BLOCK.