Proposal Name: SocialPhilip_MAR20
Owner: Philip Marshall
Cost: 900 BLOCK
Voting: Vote from the wallet proposal screen
Previous, Recent and forthcoming tasks:
- I outlined and commissioned an article for Hackernoon which has now been published here: https://hackernoon.com/cross-blockchain-implementation-on-a-decentralized-service-node-network-8zbp372g
- A new article for the Comet update was published on The Capital here: https://medium.com/the-capital/new-blocknet-governance-is-a-first-for-crypto-and-a-boon-for-blockchain-enterprise-introducing-5975f27eab0e
- A new article on what a decentralized Infura might look like will be published in the next 7-10 days.
- I have started work on a comparison of XRouter with other similar projects. This will take the form of a comparison graphic in a similar vain to the DX graphic: https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*T8KscI52HFjCSe52h6YRhg.png 1
- I have started an accompanying article for the above comparison that examines Blockchain 3.0 projects. Both of these items will be ongoing as they require in-depth analysis and research.
- I published the regular newsletter and proposal summary updates and will continue to do so.
A selection of previous articles and press releases I have written:
- Maintain and manage the social media profile of Blocknet on our main website blog pages, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, BTCTalk, Youtube, Medium and other platforms.
- Ensure communications from the developers and marketing team can be transmitted in a clear and timely manner to the community.
- Respond to the community.
- Compile and write regular newsletter and proposal summary.
- Contribute to various marketing materials and initiatives.
- Write press releases and news updates.
- Write and create articles for specific initiatives.
- Manage, source, correspond and coordinate payments to news and media outlets.
- Maintain various internal spreadsheets.
- Participate in strategy discussions as part of the strategy group.
A fixed amount of 900 BLOCK from the Superblock (Plus 10 BLOCK fee) @ $2.10 per BLOCK. I work between 1 hour and 5 hours on BLOCK items every day. The amount requested is a low rounded average of 2.5 hours per day @ $25.00 per hour. For comparison I have been working for approx. $8.80 per hour since December.