Shorn-December-1728000

Proposal Name: Shorn-December-1728000

Owner: Shorn

Cost: 3220 Block

Voting: [vote via wallet]

This proposal is for a continuation of my contributions to the Blocknet project, working each day on a wide range of tasks. The main scope of my work is included below:

• Writing and posting regular Blockfolio posts to our 11k subscribers
  • Monitoring email marketing analytics, maintaining the Mailchimp account
  • Start working on improving our presence on Linkedin - updating personal profile and reach out
  • Exchange listings reachout and negotiations - to try and secure new free listings for BLOCK on new CEX’s or broker sites (making FIAT on-ramp top priority)
  • Produce the weekly roundup email newsletter (includes designing the custom graphics, content research and writing, testing and sending to 1500 subscribers)
  • Other tasks as needed - involvement in marketing strategy discussions for social media, press, strategy etc with other contributors.

Subtotal: 15 hrs / week for all coordination, strategy and marketing-related tasks

• Design and integrate new ‘opt-in’ campaigns - for ‘Hydra’ and ‘aBLOCK’ (see current XLite campaign on the Blocknet website)
  • XLite project - continued coordination and QA with dev team, design and UI optimisations as needed, community testing and feedback.
  • Design-related tasks, including: UI/UX, websites, marketing visuals, support for other contributors as needed

Subtotal: 6 hrs / week

• website maintenance and basic SEO optimisation - monitoring the analytics and performance of the blocknet website, making any optimisations and improvements where necessary
  • editing or adding new web content as required for product launches and updates

Subtotal: 2 hrs / week

This proposal is for 23hrs / week @ 35 BLOCK = 3220 BLOCK

My outgoing costs are approx €25 this month for the website server and optin lead generation software.

Website server: https://www.cloudways.com/en/pricing.php#digitalocean
Optin campaign software: https://optinmonster.com/pricing/ (pro account)