Shorn-dev-fund-2203200

Proposal Name: Shorn-dev-fund-2203200

Owner: Shorn (shorn#3406 on Discord)

Cost: 3705 BLOCK

Voting:

I am submitting this Superblock proposal on behalf of a developer who has been working with us for a couple of months now. Their work has previously been funded by the Block DX Liquidity proposal but as the upcoming tasks are not related to this the superblock seemed a more appropriate method of funding.

I have offered to submit their SB proposal to help them remain as anonymous as possible. This is their choice and I am comfortable submitting a proposal on their behalf and also taking responsibility for their work and delivery of their tasks.

So far this new dev has worked on a wide range of tasks including the recent XLite and core wallet bug fixes and everyone on the team and in the community who has worked with him has been impressed by his speed of delivery, efficient and effective code and their attention to detail.

This proposal covers work already completed and future work leading into this next SB period including the following areas:

• blocknet-core: bug fixes, code review, add features, prepare builds/releases, testing
  • block-dx: add features (enable partial order support), rpc update
  • cc-plugin-adapter: code review, testing
  • xrouter-js: assist with technical questions/problems
  • blocknet-contracts: fixes, deployment
  • xlite: bug fixes

This proposal is for 25hrs/week @ €35/hr x 4 weeks (€3500) and a VPS rental for dev testing (€10).

BLOCK price taken from CMC is $1.10 = 3,705 BLOCK (including 10 BLOCK submission fee)