Shorn-project-co-and-costs-2246400

Proposal Name: Shorn-project-coordinator-2246400

Owner: Shorn (shorn#3406 on Discord)

Cost: 5110 BLOCK

Voting:

This proposal is for my continuing contribution to the Blocknet project in my role as full time Project Coordinator, including but not limited to, strategy, planning, coordination of dev team, roadmap delivery and design work for product UI’s and marketing materials.

The main scope of my work includes, but is not limited to:

• Coordinating, planning and QA testing with the dev team and contributors to deliver the Blocknet project roadmap
  • Exchange listings reach-out and negotiations
  • Design-related tasks, including: UI/UX, websites, marketing visuals, support for other contributors as needed
  • Composing Twitter content and graphics
  • Writing and posting Blockfolio posts to our 11k subscribers
  • Keeping the Discord and Telegram communities, and blog followers updated with the latest project progress
  • Maintaining GitHub project boards, monitoring dev progress, assuring the quality of, and facilitating the timely delivery of roadmap products
  • XLite and Block DX projects - continued coordination and QA with dev team, features specs and design, UX/UI design as needed, community testing and feedback
  • website maintenance and basic SEO optimisation - monitoring the analytics and performance of the blocknet website, making any optimisations and improvements where necessary
  • Editing or adding new web content as required for product launches and updates
  • Other tasks as needed - involvement in marketing strategy discussions for social media, press, strategy etc with other contributors.

This proposal is for 35hrs/week @ €35/hr x 4 weeks = €4900
30 day average BLOCK price taken from CMC is $1.11 = 5110 BLOCK + 10 BLOCK fee = 5120 BLOCK

This proposal also includes the monthly costs for software or platforms that are used for the Blocknet project.

The following costs are incurred each month:

• cloudways.com - web hosting (main blocknet website): $13.43 / month
  • XLite Wallet - web hosting namecheap - $2.88 / month

Total: $16.31 incl tax = 15 BLOCK @ $1.11 (30 day avg price)

Total combined proposal amount = 5135 BLOCK