Shorn-project-coordinator-2116800

Proposal Name: Shorn-project-coordinator-2116800

Owner: Shorn (shorn#3406 on Discord)

Cost: 4212 BLOCK

Voting:

NB: this proposal is for 3 weeks instead of 4 weeks (I will be on vacation for one week)

This proposal is for my continuing contribution to the Blocknet project in my role as full time Project Coordinator, including but not limited to, strategy, planning, coordination of dev team, roadmap delivery and design work for product UI’s and marketing materials.

The main scope of my work includes:

• Coordinating, planning and QA testing with the dev team and contributors to deliver the Blocknet project roadmap
  • Exchange listings reach-out and negotiations
  • Design-related tasks, including: UI/UX, websites, marketing visuals, support for other contributors as needed
  • Composing Twitter content and graphics (temporary while we have no dedicated Social Media manager)
  • Writing and posting regular Blockfolio posts to our 11k subscribers
  • Monitoring email marketing analytics, maintaining the Mailchimp account
  • Produce the Blocknet email newsletter as required (includes designing the custom graphics, content research and writing, testing and sending to 1500 subscribers)
  • Other tasks as needed - involvement in marketing strategy discussions for social media, press, strategy etc with other contributors.
  • Keeping the Discord and Telegram communities updated with the latest project progress
  • Design, integrate and optimise ‘opt-in’ marketing campaigns (see current Pangolin / aaBLOCK campaign on the Blocknet website)
  • XLite and Block DX projects - continued coordination and QA with dev team, design and UI optimisations as needed, community testing and feedback
  • website maintenance and basic SEO optimisation - monitoring the analytics and performance of the blocknet website, making any optimisations and improvements where necessary
  • editing or adding new web content as required for product launches and updates

This proposal is for 35hrs/week @ €35/hr x 3 weeks = €3675
BLOCK price taken from CMC is $1.03 = 4212 BLOCK (including proposal submission fee)

Monthly software/platform costs for the project have their own proposal