Proposal Name: Social_Philip_Aug
Owner: Philip Marshall
Cost: 840 BLOCK
Voting: mnbudget vote fa9dddba756f6753f4a557d211278c1e79a54fcc9cb0e3b8c5804b7b82e55717 yes
Previous, Recent and forthcoming tasks:
- I co-wrote a new article on Sia: https://blocknet.co/blocknet-makes-sia-storage-available-on-the-internet-of-blockchains/
- A new article has been written on Ethereum and XRouter will be published in the next 7 days on a crypto news site.
- I created a new Facebook page for Block DX that will be added to and promoted in the coming weeks and months.
- I continue to Maintain and manage the social media profile of Blocknet on our main website blog pages, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, BTCTalk, Youtube, Medium and other platforms.
- Ensure communications from the developers and marketing team can be transmitted in a clear and timely manner to the community.
- Respond to the community.
- Compile and write regular newsletter.
- Contribute to various marketing materials and initiatives.
- Write press releases and news updates.
- Write and create articles for specific initiatives.
- Manage, source, correspond and coordinate payments to news and media outlets.
- Maintain various internal spreadsheets.
- Participate in strategy discussions as part of the strategy group.
7.0 BLOCK per hour / 4 hours per day @ $2.11 per BLOCK.
A fixed amount of 840 BLOCK from Superblock (Plus 10 BLOCK fee)
If this proposal passes but is bumped from the Superblock due to there not being enough room, this will be paid out from the Marketing Fund