Social philip July

team-endorsed

Proposal Name: Social_Philip_July
Owner: Philip Marshall
Cost: 750 BLOCK
Voting: 4c23e62f4ba1f903f8b1d2456d161754ee005af6daa0ea98c93ed2b0b479166a

Previous, Recent and forthcoming tasks:

I wrote a new article that was published on Bitcoinist — XRouter: an Internet of Blockchains vs. an Intranet of Blockchains. This article explains the differences between projects that are trying to build an “internet of blockchains” and why Blocknet and XRouter are the most pure choice for creating the IoB — check it out here.

A new article is currently be written regarding why XRouter is the biggest advancement in crypto since Ethereum.

All of our most recent press releases are now available on our Blog here, here, here and here.

I have been working closely with redactedman on various graphics , some of which were published in the most recent article.

Overview :

• I continue to Maintain and manage the social media profile of Blocknet on our main website blog pages, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, BTCTalk, Youtube, Medium and other platforms.
  • Ensure communications from the developers and marketing team can be transmitted in a clear and timely manner to the community.
  • Respond to the community.
  • Compile and write regular newsletter.
  • Contribute to various marketing materials and initiatives.
  • Write press releases and news updates.
  • Write and create articles for specific initiatives.
  • Manage, source, correspond and coordinate payments to news and media outlets.
  • Maintain various internal spreadsheets.
  • Participate in strategy discussions as part of the strategy group.

Cost Assessment:

6.2 BLOCK per hour / 4 hours per day @ $2.60 per BLOCK.
A fixed amount of 750 BLOCK from Superblock (Plus 10 BLOCK fee)

If this proposal passes but is bumped from the Superblock due to there not being enough room, this will be paid out from the Marketing Fund