Proposal Name: Social_Philip_Oct
Owner: Philip Marshall
Voting: mnbudget vote ec186da6556f5c013f53929a901afb4c16958404f870a2791a535202f71d11c0
Previous, Recent and forthcoming tasks:
- A new article on what a decentralized Infura might look is in the final editing stages. This will be published at the appropriate time to tie in with other events.
- A summary article on what makes Block DX different is being worked on.
- A regular rotation of social media posts is being planned to keep our social media busy and consistent.
- A selection of previous articles and press releases I have written this year:
- Maintain and manage the social media profile of Blocknet on our main website blog pages, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, BTCTalk, Youtube, Medium and other platforms.
- Ensure communications from the developers and marketing team can be transmitted in a clear and timely manner to the community.
- Respond to the community.
- Compile and write regular newsletter and proposal summary.
- Contribute to various marketing materials and initiatives.
- Write press releases and news updates.
- Write and create articles for specific initiatives.
- Manage, source, correspond and coordinate payments to news and media outlets.
- Maintain various internal spreadsheets.
- Participate in strategy discussions as part of the strategy group.
A fixed amount of 1100 BLOCK from Superblock (Plus 10 BLOCK fee) @ $0.90 per BLOCK.
If this proposal passes but is bumped from the Superblock due to there not being enough room, this will be paid out from the Marketing Fund