vote f803c3875bff48b9ecfb6ede23a5f92cc981a0e0db7c1b4aafa0aa5696f340a8 yes
Blocknet is working in partnership with CloudChains Inc. to develop the litewallet UI. Due to the importance of the litewallet, we believe it is best to develop the UI in-house. The Blocknet team has significant experience and developing the app ourselves allows for faster, more efficient development and better quality control. Having the app built in-house also provides us full end-to-end control for quick iterations, upgrades, and codebase architecture and design. The app is being built with cross-platform and maintainability in mind so a majority of the codebase for the desktop app will be reusable for the future mobile app. This proposal covers the cost for the development of a desktop litewallet app and the design of the mobile app.
- A desktop design has already been created by @shorn, generously paid for in donations from @fattox and @aderks
- Development of the litewallet desktop UI has already begun. The app framework and sidebar panel have been completed and can be seen below
- FYI the name (XVault) is not finalized
- An open source, functional, and user-friendly litewallet app built with React, Redux, and Electron.
- An open source UX/UI visual design for the mobile litewallet app with all assets included.
- Development of the desktop litewallet app is expected to be completed by the end of August.
- The mobile litewallet design is expected is expected to be completed by the end of August.
- Development - 4000 BLOCK
- Visual Design - 2800 BLOCK
- Total - 6800 BLOCK